The Foundation and the George Mason University Sigma Epsilon Chapter (SEC) are seeking mentors for undergraduate members. Mentoring relationships varied from formal to informal and based on a particular leadership position, challenge, career interest or undergraduate need.
Please enter the information below if you are interested in becoming a mentor. Fields marked with an * are required.
Mentoring makes a Difference!
Here are the five traits we are looking for in a mentor:
- A mentor empowers undergraduates to make positive choices
- A mentor encourages undergraduates to take ownership in their learning
- A mentor helps undergraduates develop life skills
- A mentor helps undergraduates develop core values
- A mentor strengthens interpersonal skills and peer relationships